Tel: 020 7376 2838
- Former Jefferies bond trader convicted
Jesse Litvak plans to appeal against a verdict that he lied about the price of mortgage bonds to defraud the Tarp and other investors
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 11:39 pm
- And they’re off: City racing buzz returns
Executives are back with a zest for horse ownership, as the spring National Hunt festival reflects a more optimistic economic mood
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 8:53 pm
- Hands switches EMI legal battle to London
Move comes as a surprise as the British financier fought for the case to be heard in the US when he initially filed his claims five years ago
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 8:23 pm
- Conflicting claims concern Pimco investors
Bill Gross disputes saying Mohamed El-Erian ‘undermined’ him but the tension raises questions about the group’s outlook on the bond market
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 7:59 pm
- Move to clamp down on annuity market
Reforms, expected to be announced in this month’s Budget, will see rules relaxed to allow 150,000 savers a year to take a small pension pot as cash
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 6:48 pm
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
And Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia have urged the US Congress to help them buy American natural gas.
Posted on 8 March 2014 | 3:53 am
- L&G manager exits following Global Macro fund closure
Ben Gill took over the fund from David North in 2011, which has underperformed over the past three years.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 4:42 pm
- Gold dips, FTSE 100 volatile after US jobs data
US labour report seen as supporting Federal Reserve's current pace of stimulus 'tapering'.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 3:32 pm
- Ex-Thames River director Mike Warren joins adviser firm
Former Thames River director Mike Warren has joined adviser firm Carrington Investments as a non-executive director.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 1:42 pm
- Wealth Manager Conference & Awards 2014: the highlights
Lord Turner, a fund pricing debate and a heroic tale from 'Touching the Void' mountaineer Joe Simpson were among the highlights from this year's event held at the Westminster Plaza hotel.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 1:39 pm
- 'Great uncertainty' in tax crackdown
Government forecasts for what it expects to recoup from closing tax loopholes are vulnerable to "great uncertainty", MPs say.
Posted on 8 March 2014 | 12:33 am
- VIDEO: On board a $300m superyacht
Nima Abu Wardeh takes a tour of the most expensive superyacht currently on the market.
Posted on 8 March 2014 | 12:16 am
- Boeing checks 787s for wing cracks
US aerospace company Boeing says it is checking 787 Dreamliner planes under production for potential "hairline cracks" in wings.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 11:24 pm
- VIDEO: InterRail timetable back on track
After ceasing publication last summer, one man has risked all, by reviving the European Rail Timetable, the backpacker's bible
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 10:09 pm
- China driving Europe's carmakers
Carmakers court drivers in the Far East
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 10:08 pm
- TV Licence Dodgers May Not Be Prosecuted
Reforms to TV licence laws could see dodging payment become a civil matter, with a fine set by the Government.
Posted on 8 March 2014 | 6:50 am
- US Jobs Up As Part-Time Work Hits New Record
Despite weather hampering US business more jobs than forecast are created - but part-time work hits a February all-time high.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 7:27 pm
- Google 'Mystery' Barge Leaves San Francisco
Google says the four-storey vessel will be an interactive technology centre when it moors in Stockton, California.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 1:22 pm
- China Solar Panel Firm 'In Bond Default'
A large solar panel maker defaults on expected interest payments as the country hints that bailouts are no longer state policy.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 12:15 pm
- Cable Attacks PM On 'Bad For Britain' EU Vote
The EU referendum pledge is scaring investors, putting the livelihoods of millions at risk, the Business Secretary will warn.
Posted on 7 March 2014 | 11:56 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor Intrinsic Wealth Management are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.